From BEAST Software
The following programs are distributed as part of the BEAST package
- Bayesian Evolutionary Analysis Sampling Trees
- A simple user interface for creating input files to run BEAST.
- A program to combine log and tree files from multiple runs of BEAST
- A program for summarizing the information in a sample of trees produced by BEAST
- A program for analyzing the information in a sample of trees produced by BEAST
The following programs are distributed separately but can be used in conjunction with BEAST
- A program for analysing results from Bayesian MCMC programs such as BEAST & MrBayes
- A program for viewing trees including summary information produced by TreeAnnotator
Return to contents
Alexei Drummond, Andrew Rambaut & Marc Suchard
Copyright © 2002-2010 All rights reserved.